Skip to main content

Tatha face scrub review. - Vedic Collection.

Hello world,

I hope you guys are having a wonderful day!



Today i am back with another review . Its about a face scrub from a really well known and trusted brand Vedic Collection which offers some amazing body care , skincare as well as hair care products, and guess what ? all the products are 100% natural.



I collaborated with vedic collection and they sent me a mild face scrub that can be used every day. I have been using this face scrub for more than ten days now, every alternative days and I must tell you guys that this scrub is one of the most amazing one I have come across. I am really thankful to vedic collection for sending me such a wonderful product to try out, I am truly satisfied and happy with it. I have noticed the difference from the very first day I started using it. So without wasting much time lets get started with review.


WHAT PRODUCT CLAIMS?

A mild scrub that can be need everyday ; smoothing ; soothing and instantly brightening the skin.
100% natural.
Recyclable.
Essential oil.
Not tested on Animals.
Paraben Free.



PRICE: 685/-
QUANTITY : 50g/1.76 oz

BEST BEFORE 18 MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF MFG.

INGREDIENTS

Avena Sativa , Prunus  Amygdalus Var. Dulcus , Apis Mallifera , Prunus Amygdalus Var.

Honestly speaking i wasn't really familiar with the names of the ingredients, so i googled all the names and found that all the ingredients were like oats, honey, almonds and some essential oils which is completely organic and great for the skin.

DIRECTION FOR USE.

Gently massage with fingertips on wet face and neck , concentrating on nose , forehead and chin. Rinse thoroughly. Avoid contact with eyes.

 PACKAGING AND TEXTURE



So the outer packaging is a paper cardboard box with all the important details about the product. The product comes inside a semi translucent dark brown container. The container is made up of glass and has all the details as well. It has a big mouth so you can easily take out the amount of product you want to use. The packaging is sturdy and compact so its travel friendly.

The scrub is in a granulated form , its not creamy , the texture is soft and easy to massage on the skin.



MY THOUGHTS ABOUT THE PRODUCT. 

I was actually impressed with this product the first time i used this, it made my skin so smooth and soft. This scrub also gives a beautiful glow from within which makes the skin look really youthful and healthy. The skin feels fresh as well as moisturized. This scrub does not dry out your skin at all. Its very gentle and mild on the skin.


With every wash it cleanses and refreshes the skin really well which is great. I didn't feel any kind of irritation while using this product. I had black heads around my nose and after using this scrub my blackheads have almost disappeared. I have dry skin and it has worked perfectly for me and i am sure its going to work on every skin type. It is not drying on the skin so you can use this during winters as well.Overall i am really happy with the result on my skin, my skin feels really great and brightened up. All i can say is that , this product is worth the money. I love it and its already in my skin care routine.For me this product receives a big thumbs up ! I can't wait to try out other products from their brand. This product is truly a nature's blessing.

If you stay in Kolkata then do visit their store which is situated in Forum Mall, Ground Floor. They have some amazing products guys. You can also buy their products online as well as from their website.

Check out their website : www.vedic-collection.com

Buy 100% organic Hair care products 
Buy skin care products.
Buy body care products.


PROS:

  • 100% organic.
  • Not tested on Animals.
  • Paraben free.
  • Makes skin very soft and smooth.
  • For all skin types.
  • Doesn't make the skin dry.
  • Brightens and cleanses face instantly.
  • Improves skin texture and makes your skin healthy .
  • Available online as well as in stores.

CONS:

  • Its a little pricey but honestly its worth the money.

Follow them on Instagram @vediccollection

So that was all about today's post, hope you guys enjoyed it. And do let me know if you guys have used any product from vedic collection, and how it worked for you.
Thank you so much for all the love and support. Will be back with another post soon...

Samira.

For PR/collaboration mail me at
Samirahaider3@gmail.com

Connect with me on instagram
https://www.instagram.com/girlwithglitter/

Connect with me on twitter
https://twitter.com/girlwidglitter

Join my facebook page
https://m.facebook.com/Girlwithglitter/

Comments

  1. hii guys...This is useful and very Wonderful article, Thanks for shearing something like this article.

    Commodity Market Tips Free Trial

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very ecstatic when I am reading this blog post because it is written in a good manner and the writing topic for the blog is excellent. Thanks for sharing valuable information. Also get to know about himalaya purifying neem scrub

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

24 piece makeup brush set - uses and review.

Hello everyone, Hope you all are doing well๐Ÿ˜Š. So todays post is a highly requested one. Its only about makeup brushes. I have the 24 pc makeup brush set from MAKE-UP FOR YOU. it has all the essentials that is required for eyes face and lips.๐Ÿ˜ 24 piece Makeup brushes.

Best skin care & hair care products by Sensatia Botanicals * REVIEW*

Hello world, Hope you guys are doing well. I know its been a long long long time since my last post got published and all this happened because of my hectic schedule. It's my last year in college, or let me call 2017 my "graduation year" and my exams are starting next month๐Ÿ˜ž, so i am really stuck with my preparation and this is going to continue till the first week of April. I have so much to share with you guys, many stuffs to talk about and review as well, so please keep supporting and showing your love as you all have shown to all my previous posts. Without making my intro really long let me begin with today's post.  I have a new international skincare brand to talk about which is not only natural and organic but has a huge range of products which are 100% free of chemicals and pure.

Spinz BB Talc Review.

Hey pretty ladies, welcome back to my blog.. This post is a continuation of my previous post so don't forget to check that out as well. read- Spinz Perfume & Deo Review So as the title suggests today i'll be reviewing the Spinz BB talc which is also known as the brightening & beauty talc. Isn't it interesting?